Want a change of scenery? Already got a valid PCV and CPC? If yes, we can help and you can join our growing team of happy and friendly drivers. If you are available to start immediately then we'd love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a select number of fully qualified bus drivers to start within the next few weeks at our depots in Bournemouth, Poole, Ringwood and Lymington. If you join us, you’ll receive a £500 extra payment added to wages paid for your first week on your own; a further £1000 six months later and a third payment of £500 after 12 months – at which time your hourly rate will also increase.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A clean driving licence, with full PCV entitlement
- Outstanding customer service
- Experience of driving buses within the last 2 years
- An approachable, polite and helpful demeanour
- The flexibility to work shifts
What we can offer you:
- Increased rate of pay of £13.00 per hour for basic hours, Sunday to Friday
- £14.25 per hour for scheduled Saturday work
- Additional payments for overtime
- 40 hours guaranteed work for full time, part time work available
- A guaranteed minimum 39 hour week
- Part time opportunities are also available
- Job security, with weekly pay and on-time
- Start and finish at the same location
- Free bus travel on all Go South Coast services for you & a plus one
- Access to various employee discounts including supermarkets and other high street shops and restaurants
- 5 weeks annual holiday
If you meet the above criteria and like what we have to offer, please click here to complete an application form.
Reading this but don't have any PCV experience? We're looking for trainee drivers too! Click here for more information.
The process for recruitment will initially involve a telephone interview and if successful at that stage, an in-person interview will follow.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity within our workforce.
If you’d like further information, please email [email protected] and include a phone number we can reach you on.