Do you have what it takes to become a more bus driver?
If you know you can deliver great customer service then you could be just who we are looking for. Local knowledge of the area would be an advantage.
We have full time and part time vacancies for non-licence holders, as full training will be given. Our depots are based in Poole, Bournemouth, Swanage, Ringwood and Lymington and we will always try to accommodate your request of where you want to be based.
You will start on £11.50 per hour from the first day of your training or induction period, increasing to £13.00 per hour once you are driving solo.
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and smart appearance
- A car driving licence with UK driving experience
- Flexibility to work shifts
- PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Go South Coast services for you and a nominee
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay
- Paid comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors
- Progression as you gain experience in addition to providing inflationary pay rises
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding
- Discounts and perks at shops, cinemas and health clubs
- Professional uniform provided
- Excellent holiday entitlement with some flexible working available
- Common start and finish point for your day's work